In addition to various training courses on health and safety at work that are held throughout the year, DOSIM has created a booklet of general safety instructions that is given to all new employees as a matter of course.
The booklet covers the following topics:
- Safety and identification: access badge, suitable work clothing and protective equipment
- Chemical hazards
- Fire hazards
- Personal protective equipment
- What to do in the event of an emergency
- The 10 safety commandments for site work
- Emergency phone numbers
As well as this booklet, DOSIM regularly circulates instructional posters on different topics related to personal safety in the workplace to all employees.
These topics include:
- Taking care to avoid collisions at all times
- Reporting hazards
- Instructions for avoiding falls
Working to protect the health and safety of our employees is one of the principal objectives of DOSIM’s policy.Return to news