Control of the services
Over and above the resources deployed to meet your specifications, our quality approach is based on regular controls, with a triple objective:
- to optimise the organisation of the work and our performance
- to detect and correct any malfunctions
- to identify and anticipate your future needs
Among the controls carried out by DOSIM:
- Daily inspection: carried out by our on-site teams
- An inspection of the services, led by our supervisors, based on a complete list of the planned tasks
- Computerised quality control, providing an objective assessment of the service using a pocket PC
- A satisfaction survey, completed anonymously by our clients, giving an objective assessment of your level of satisfaction.
4 levels of control with the aim of achieving zero defects.